GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Joseph Young <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Joseph Young <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Apr 2021 07:45:08 -0400
Good Morning All,
Attached is documentation of responses to my question regarding the
GeoLibrary Boards purpose that was emailed to subscribers of the GeoLibrary
list serve on April 7th.
I have not included personal data just comments relative to what the
respondents belief was regarding Board purpose.
Thank you to the 7 respondents to the question.

The Board will have a brief discussion regarding this issue today at its 10
o'clock meeting.

This topic and our conclusions are central to the development of our
strategic plan. What was true 15 years ago when the Board was created has
morphed into an entirely new paradigm and we must update our goals to
reflect the current realities.

Respectfully,

Joe Young
Public Member
Chairman of the Board
Maine Library of Geographic Information
207-931-7626

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: