GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Maine GeoNews <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2019 09:42:47 -0400
We are pleased to announce that MEGUG is providing $100 off of the Fall
NEARC conference registration fee for active MEGUG members.  We will
provide up to 50 of these scholarships on a first come first served basis
so if you are interested act now.  You must be a current MEGUG member to
qualify.  If your membership has lapsed, you need to renew first.  You can
renew your membership or check your membership status by visiting
www.megug.org and logging into the member area by clicking on your name at
the top of the page after logging in. Scroll down and you will find the
discount code. Visit the NEARC registration page
<https://www.northeastarc.org/fall-registration.html> and use the code when
you register. Alternatively send us an email <[log in to unmask]> and we
can send it to you.
MEGUG at Fall NEARC 2019

MEGUG is partnering with NEARC to hold our Fall Annual Meeting in
conjunction with NEARC.  Monday October 21st will be MEGUG day.  We will
hold our annual meeting and elections during that day.  We will also have a
variety of talks featured by MEGUG members that day.
MEGUG at Educators Day at Fall NEARC 2019

Come early and join us for the Educators day on Sunday October 20th and for
MEGUG day. More information on the schedule can be found at
https://www.northeastarc.org/fall-nearc.html

--

Best Regards,

Patrick Cunningham
Chair Maine GIS User Group
www.megug.org

*Patrick Cunningham* | ank you.

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: