GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender: Maine GeoNews <[log in to unmask]>
From: Emily Pettit <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2021 15:00:38 -0500
Hello Maine GeoLibrary Data Catalog Consumers,

Announcement:

The Maine Office of GIS is aware of an access disruption to published imagery services provided through the Maine GeoLibrary. We are working to resolve the technical problem as soon as possible, however, we do not have an estimated time of return to full service. We will post updates as we are able to provide more insight.

Thank you for your patience.

Sincerely,

Emily Pettit
GIS Coordinator
Maine Office of GIS
https://www.maine.gov/megis/

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: