GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patrick Cunningham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2019 08:37:11 -0400
Blue Marble Geographics, a world leader in GIS software, is looking for an
experienced Marketing Director. The ideal candidate in this role will have
a strong success record in driving leads and marketing for B2B companies
with an understanding of how to target multiple B2B buyers across various
market segments. A candidate with a background in GIS Marketing,
particularly with experience promoting GIS software and/or technology, is
preferred. Successful candidates will have the ability to interact
effectively with peers, management, industry leaders, and advertisers.
Experience in developing and executing measurable marketing programs that
achieve growth in marketing, sales, branding, and brand awareness is
required. This position will work collaboratively with multiple departments
to generate sales plans, product positioning, messaging, and marketing. We
are looking for a strong, experienced leader to help take our products to
new audiences and solidify our marketing messaging.  We invite you to learn
about this exciting opportunity to contribute to our team here
<https://www.bluemarblegeo.com/about-us/careers.php?job=23>.

Please send resumes and cover letters to [log in to unmask]

Thank you,

Danielle Caron

Operations Manager
Blue Marble Geographics

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: