GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Will Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 17:02:20 -0400
In a continuing effort to keep the Maine GeoSpatial community aware of the
actions taking place on the GeoLibrary Board's strategic planning efforts,
the Sewall Team has summarized input received from the Maine Geospatial
community, the 2002 Strategic Plan and the GeoLibrary Board and provided the
following chart entitled, "Overall Maine GeoSpatial Listing of Issues and
Action Items."  The chart attempts to summarize the action items and issues
needing resolution.  Each issue or action item has a "potential solution"
indicated for it, a time frame for implementation and a priority.

We would appreciate it if you could take a look at this summary and provide
us with input on them by sending an e-mail to: [log in to unmask] with
the subject heading noted as "Maine Stakeholder Input."

Once again, we thank you for your time and effort.

On behalf of Bill Hanson, GeoLibrary board chair.

Will Mitchell
Mitchell Geographics, Inc.
188 State Street, Suite 200
Portland, ME 04101