GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Will Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Will Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Jun 2010 10:44:02 -0400
Hello all - we will be hosting a free user group and version release preview
this Thursday at the Eastland Park Hotel in Portland from 2 to 5 PM.

Mitchell Geographics will present MapInfo Pro 10.5.

There will also be brief user presentations from Town of Hampden, Maine
Bureau of Parks and Lands, Orion Timber, and Hannaford Brothers.

Registration link here, or contact me directly for more information:

http://www.pbinsight.com/resources/events/details/mapinfo-user-group-and-map
info-professional-version-10.5-release-preview

Thank you.

Will Mitchell
Mitchell Geographics, Inc./NBT Solutions LLC
188 State Street, Suite 200
Portland, ME 04101
Office:  207.879.7769
Mobile: 207.650.2057
 <http://www.mitchellgeo.com> www.mitchellgeo.com
www.nbtsolutions.com

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

http://lists.maine.edu/cgi/wa?SUBED1=geolibrary-l&A=1

Or,you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: