GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Bill A. Botting" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maine GeoLibrary <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2008 13:17:30 -0400
Hi All (i.e. all remaining):

I just have to chime in with humor after all of this "inattention to the
details" of listserve removal.

This is the 4th or 5th time in my career that I have seen this happen to
a listserve (the last time being about 5 weeks ago with a Portland Press
Herald listserve).  Since this is more than just a single occurrence, I
would like to take credit for coining a new Information Technology term:

"Listserve Removal Panic Disorder" or "LRPD"    :-)

Bill Botting

Director of Information Systems

Town of Sanford

(207) 608-4105