GEOLIBRARY-L Archives

Maine GeoNews

GEOLIBRARY-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Maine GeoNews <[log in to unmask]>
From:
Emily Pettit <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 2021 09:42:35 -0400
Hello Maine GeoLibrary Data Catalog Users,

There is currently a partial outage with the process to download GIS data from the Maine GeoLibrary Data Catalog impacting the direct catalog discovery and download tools. Our technology provider has identified a bug and is working toward resolution and restoral. We do not yet have an estimated time for resolution, but are actively monitoring progress to that end. Until a solution for the direct download option is deployed, we encourage our users to consume our GIS services and/or perform downloads from within compatible GIS clients connected to these services that support using the Esri REST API.

Progress updates to this notification will be posted as more specific timing for correction of the bug is known or as process conditions change.

Thank you,

Emily Pettit
GIS Coordinator
Maine Office of GIS
https://www.maine.gov/megis/

This list Maine GeoNews (GEOLIBRARY-L) is an unmoderated discussion list for all Maine GIS Users. If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from this list, you can remove your name and email address yourself at the this web address:

https://lists.maine.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=GEOLIBRARY-L&A=1

Or, you may also request that your name be removed by sending email to: