FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS Archives

Friends of Orono Schools

FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Stanley M Levitsky <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 8 Aug 2020 18:24:15 -0400
Yes Ms Witham you are right. I am curious as to why there is no choice for
4 days in school one day for cleaning? It is my understanding that there is
room for the full student body to attend in school and still socially
distance.

I was surprised to see the High School Letter. The last Q and A sessions
for Covid 19 of July 31st run by the school board ended without any
decision set in stone, plus I could not find anywhere when there was a
meeting after that July 31st Q and A that the board made that final
decision to go hybrid.