FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS Archives

Friends of Orono Schools

FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Louise Jolliffe <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 16 Jan 2020 13:06:44 -0500
"Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but 'The Odd Couple' is so
delightful. And since you can't stop the snow, see our show, see our show,
see our show!"

If you can forgive us for that, we'd be happy to see you tonight at 7 PM.
The snowfall isn't going to keep Oscar and Felix from having at it and we
hope you won't let it keep you from coming out to this critically-acclaimed
production. Tickets are still on sale at https://theoddcoupleTNT.bpt.me
<https://theoddcoupletnt.bpt.me/?fbclid=IwAR1enLOUcb_80ZlMpRoYzf_2K1qln05dgYITAqt3FL58-wi7OneOKpsyb44>
(until
4pm) and at the door (box office opens at 6:30). We hope to see you there.
Thank you for supporting local arts!

We also have performances Friday at 7pm, Saturday at 2pm & 7pm, and Sunday
at 2pm.  The Cyrus Pavilion is located on the University campus.

--
Louise Jolliffe
Youth Services Librarian

*Town of Orono*

*59 Main Street*

*207-866-2556 <(207)%20866-2556>*

A reasonable effort will be made to respond to all emails received in a
timely manner, though the most expedient communication would be through our
Town phone number. Please note that all emails sent from or coming to this
address are considered a public document and are subject to the State of
Maine Freedom of Access of Law.

--
_Please note that email sent from or coming to this address may be
considered a public document and be subject to the State of Maine Freedom