FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS Archives

Friends of Orono Schools

FRIENDS-OF-ORONO-SCHOOLS@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Mary Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Sat, 14 Feb 2015 21:31:32 -0500
Breaking News:  Members of Orono High School's Speech and Debate team have qualified to represent Maine in national competition once again this year!

Taking the stage in Ft. Lauderdale at the end of May will be Melissa St. Peter and Alex Fergusson, representing our state in the Dramatic Performance category, and Emily Noyes, representing Maine in Oral Interpretation of Literature.  The trio and
their teammates, mentored by Coach Tory Gram, have had an impressive season, winning honors at every meet.  They carry on a decades-long tradition of excellence that has consistently earned Orono's students accolades at the state and national levels.

Stay tuned for more information about our team and opportunities to see and hear some of their winning presentations!