EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2013 21:12:39 +0000
Dear Poundians,

As promised in my earlier September bulletin, I would like to let you
know about the nominations for the 2012 Ezra Pound Society award.

We have two nominations for the prize: Dr. David Ten Eyck's book on
the Adams Cantos and Dr. Robert Stark's book on Pound's early poetry.

I cannot do justice to the nominations in an email so I have turned
the documents into pdfs and uploaded them into a dropbox account where
you can read them in comfort. Let me know if you have problems opening
them.

Here are the links:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54395366/nomination%201%20Ten%20Eyck.pdf

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54395366/nomination%202%20Stark.pdf

Extended discussions with the advisory committee members of the
society have also resulted in a set of procedural rules for the
awards. These will guide the society award-giving in this instance and
the future. Please have a look at:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54395366/Awards%20rules.pdf

I have also realised that the historical summary of the society that I
posted on the listserv a week ago was difficult to read in an email,
so I have edited that as well and uploaded on academia.edu. For those
of you who don't care for new memberships to closed websites, I have
also added it to the dropbox for convenience.

Here the link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/54395366/EPS%20-%20The%20Story%20So%20Far.pdf

With all my best,
Roxana

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.