EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

"Robert E. Kibler" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jan 1998 19:54:05 -0500
On Fri, 30 Jan 1998 00:38:07 +0100 wrote...

I am interested in purchasing a copy of Pound's Radio Broadcasts. I attempted
to go to your Pound website, and no DNL.  Is this a legitimate site? Some error
on my part or yourn?  Please advise. A potential customer.

[I sent this 24 hours ago, but didn't see it appear on the list. My
>apologies if it causes duplication]
>
>At 19:40 28-1-98 -0500, you wrote:
>>>my wife is a buyer for a
>>>large independent that has stores in Ohio, Kentucky and Tenn.
>>
>>what store?? i'm currently stuck in wooster, ohio.
>
>If you would not mind some commercial interlude on this: I am a bookseller
>who happens also to be an avid reader of poetry, and Ezra Pound is one of my
>favourites. As English is not my native tongue I am also very much
>interested in commentaries that helped me in reading Pound. I am a very
>interested lurker on this list and thank you all for your helpfull
>commentaries and suggestions.
>
>For those of you in the USA it may be helpful to have a look at
>http://www.interloc.com, a search service for antiquarian and out of print
>books by book dealers in the US.
>
>I have some books on and by Pound for sale as well. These can be found at my
>web page http://www.xs4all.nl/~pwessel/books/pound.html and in the
>searchable database at http://www.antiqbook.nl/books/ These are at this time
>different sets as I am in the process of entering more books; I intended to
>inform you when I finished them all. Please ask for titles you do not see at
>this moment. I do not have any separate early first editions :-(
>
>My hopes are that you are not offended by this blatantly commercial message.
>To appease you I offer a discount of 10 percent to any reader of EPOUND-L.
>Just mention that you saw this message (Alas, this does not apply to the
>huge Pound collection I have on offer for a customer...).
>
>Kind regards,
>
>Piet Wesselman
>De Nederlandse Letteren:                http://www.letteren.nl/
>Book Lovers:                            http://www.xs4all.nl/~pwessel/
>Antiqbook: NAN                          http://www.antiqbook.nl/
>
>email:                                  [log in to unmask]

Robert E. Kibler
Department of English
University of Minnesota

                fortunatus et ille, deos qui novit agrestis,
                Panaque Silvanumque senem Nymphasque sorores.