EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Korg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 1998 09:55:04 -0800
Dear Erin Templeton:
        Since you are facing the task of presenting Pound to
undergraduates, you might try a theme that may work him back into the
attention, if not the affection, of the current generation; note that EP
represents REAL DIVERSITY, that favorite mantra of the moment. He slides
from Renaissance Italy to Confucian China and back again, without missing
much in between. Of course, this is not what the diversity-merchants mean
at all, but it is what they ought to mean. Best wishes with your course.