EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 May 1999 05:41:10 -0700
Dear & Gentle Correspondents

The mystery is solved, the deed is done. Thank you for
your responses.  Now, what would you like to know
about Rapallo & environs, while I'm here with the
lizards for a year? If I don't know, they might. They
been here a l-o-n-g time.

Or, f you pass this way, drop me a line & i'll meet
you for a cup.

Wayne Pounds
Rapallo & U. Genoa