EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
William Marshall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2000 11:43:58 -0400
Bob... who asks...  was ep really so bughouse?

Bob, of course not, not for one who shares ez's blind prejudices. those who
share our hatreds and suspicions will always appear more sane than those who
don't.  Paideuma leads the way out of this illogic, but our computer
illogic - modus ponens - which can prove almost anything... is too much a
comfort for fatigued souls.