EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Michael Scott <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 2009 19:17:11 +0000
it gave me a little buzz of recognition when to see the pullover Pound
is wearing in my Cantos

maybe the movie i loved most last year was Ettore Scola's Una giornata
particolare - somehow it made me want to have that pullover
Mastroianni is wearing - half way through this clip

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qdQHKM4eIm4

i couldn't find a link to the New Directions photo but i think this is
the same pullover

http://www.staff.u-szeged.hu/~gnovak/ep38c-hgbcat.jpg

i'm still warming up knitting scarves