EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 09:43:49 EST
Mr. Pearlman,
Do you refer to the senate being "Jew-pearled"?   I took that to mean that
Lieberman would be back in the Senate if Gore loses, and a straining after
"dew-pearled".  I was a bit taken aback as well, and have tried to figure out
what he meant.  I was going to send it to another list that has recently
discussed this Browning, but on second glance noticed the perhaps
undecipherable reference, and thought I'd rather not.  However, I have
noticed much more egregious and blatant, and decipherable, moments of
anti-semitism on this list.  I'm sure you have as well.  I would like to hear
from Mr. Moyer, and hope that you don't abandon the list.  Your postings are
among those that I always open.  Jay Anania