EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

"Timothy P. Redman" <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 15 Apr 2010 18:26:03 -0500
Thank you, Dirk! In any case, if it's the recent article in Corriere
with the invitation from CasaPound to Mary, an Italian friend just sent
me the link. The new piece is a response to an earlier article from, I
think, April 1, in the Corriere, which quotes Mary.

There was a major article on CasaPound last summer in, I believe,
L'Espresso, which I gave to Mary. Both I and her grandson Michi advised
her not to get involved with them.

Cordially,

Tim