EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
ªL¨q¬Â <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Nov 2002 11:06:04 +0800
Dear Tim,
    I also feel very sorry for not being able to attend the symposium as
much as I really long to attend, being obstructed by long distance mainly,
for I am teaching in Taiwan.  To consider that, and many others like me not
able to attend, could you publish a brief report about this Texas symposium
and the earlier one in Milan, so that we can be updated, and be compensated
in a way for our loss (the loss I understand is purely ours).  If you would
permit, I would very much like to translate your information into Chinese,
so that I can publish as a notice in our newspapers to memorize Pound's
death, seeing his deep connection with Chinese thought.  (Who should I
contact with for the Milan conference?)  Thanks for your kind attention.

Hsiu-ling Lin