EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Richard Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2000 16:57:20 GMT
Whilst none of us has anything to say (to each other at least), perhaps
members of the list will find this interesting:

www.interviews-with-poets.com

This is the new homepage of "Between the Lines", a publication which I may
have mentioned before.

This is a completely gratuitous plug as BtL has absolutely nothing to do
with me. It just seems like the sort of thing Pounders might be interested
in getting to know if they don't know it already.

Richard Edwards