EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Aldon Nielsen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 2014 20:32:36 +0100
I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip,
because it was impromptu. we had to be in Philippines for a program. The
program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our
wallet and mobile phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we
went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had. Now,
our passport is in custody of the hotel management pending when we make
payment.

I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to
run to now. i will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of  $2,550
from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self
back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me
with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. let me know if
you can be of any assistance.

Please, let me know soonest.
Thanks so much..

--
Aldon L. Nielsen
Kelly Professor of American Literature

sailing the blogosphere at http://heatstrings.blogspot.com

"I'm here now, LeRoi, who tried to say something long for you. Keep it.
Forget me, or what I say, but not the tone, and exit image."

             --Amiri Baraka