EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Gregory {Greg} Downing <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jan 1998 14:47:58 -0500
At 11:44 AM 1/14/98 -0800, you wrote:
>Everyone should read this IMMEDIATELY -- it's spectacularly funny!
>
>Thanks, Robert, for providing evidence that my old graduate school buddy
>Mark Leyner is still capable of hilarity -- and would one of you
>cross-posters from the poetics list transfer it over there as well?

Was the joke that it was computer code -- hence, unreadable?

(":#9""8P3d,P4B9!"849K869G*53#3"#B@!*!%F#%0#L"(CA*KE'4[,#"&BA3J@@p" etc.)

Anyway, that's what I and maybe others got in our inboxes....

Greg Downing/NYU, at [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]