EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 12:45:46 +0000
From: Robert Kibler <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks Bob Dobbs.

"Death was the first mystery, and it placed man on the track of
other mysteries. It raised [induced?] his thoughts from the
visible to the invisible, from the transitory to the eternal, from the human
to the divine."
                          from "The Ancient City," by Fustel de Coulanges. Page 17

Robert E. Kibler, PhD
Associate Professor of English and Humanities
Minot State University, Minot North Dakota
701 858 3876