EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
bob scheetz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 23:07:06 -0500
the neo-con vision of a mcworld empire would probably send him back to radio
broadcasting.  and the uncanny
tel aviv/pentagon cabal behind it would doubtless raise that troubled ghost.

rockwell's abysmall ignorance on the wall-mart/microsoft head aside, ...and
the fact that the french, germans, russian and canadians are equally
kleptocratic