EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
William Stoneking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Aug 1999 13:19:05 -0400
In the midst of all this rather sentimental recollection and praise
for "granpaw", especially Robert Kibler's adoration of EP's "love of
humanity", let also recall the broadcasts and at least two of the
Cantos, and various comments in letters and elsewhere which
showed no sympathy at all for an entire race of people herded
into gas ovens by monsters who our lover of humanity supported
by default and ignorance, if not out of a genuine respect for the
the leaders and their political ideas...

Stoneking