EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Sarah Graham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 15:53:54 GMT
At 09:32 28/01/98 -0400, you wrote:

>difficulty in finding Pound's work today i think is in perfect
>keeping with Pound's position in our consumer culture. The same was true
>throughout his lifetime.

Thanks ... it's good to know that - in a small way - I'm experiencing
something of the indifference Pound himself suffered; much more *authentic*
to have to spend half my income on ordering his books from the US than to
have them handily in a British bookshop at a reasonable price!

Sarah.
** How shall we know all the friends **
** whom we meet on strange roadways? **