EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Alphaville <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Nov 2006 00:20:47 -0500
FlashPoint Magazine is looking for papers, articles and essays for its
next issue due up/out in February.

http://flashpointmag.com/

Are stated goal is the furtherance of the modernist project as
represented by Pound, Joyce, Olson, Zukofsky, Tolson etc. You can peruse
our first 8 issues through the URL above. There are no length or content
restrictions. We publish everything from work in the spirit of Blast to
your customary academic paper.

We don't pay. And we reject all offers of financial support. If
interested reply to this email address. Carlo Parcelli, FlashPoint Magazine