EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 21:55:05 EST
For A. David Moody:

Today (29 November 2007) I received your new book, "Ezra Pound:  Poet" Volume
One, and I am looking forward to reading it.  I did peruse the  photos and
really enjoyed them.  I also read the liner notes, the Preface  and read through
some of the notes and it looks like you did a very thorough job  of putting
this project together.  Please finish Volume Two and make that  available to us
Poundians, and I will for certain purchase it.  I hope to  read your book
when I return from a brief trip this coming week.  Never too  many books, just
not enough time for them all.  This guy NEVER gets bored  !

--Robert M. "Bob" Bowen
  Helendale, California,  USA

products.