EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Mary Gibson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Sep 2013 09:35:41 +0100
What wonderful ideas!  thanks for your work to get these initiatives
rolling both new and continuing!

Mary Ellis

Mary Ellis Gibson

Professor of English Literature, University of Glasgow
email: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

maryellisgibson.wordpress.com

Elizabeth Rosenthal Professor of English, emerita, University of North
Carolina at Greensboro