EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

robert stark <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 12 Mar 2014 20:28:05 +0000
Roxana! word!  the rapallo thing is coup!  the lyric world will shake!

Robert

~
Dr. Robert Stark
Lecturer in English
Department of English
University of Exeter
402 Queen's Building
Queens Drive
Exeter EX4 4QU

(o): 01392 725 300
(c): 07876 750 353
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pounds-Early-Verse-Lyric-Tradition/dp/0748646175

This e-mail and all attachments are confidential and may also
be privileged. If you are not the named recipient, please notify
the sender and delete the e-mail and all attachments immediately.
Do not disclose the contents to another person. You may not use
the information for any purpose, or store, or copy, it in any way.