EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 13 Jun 2011 11:23:51 +0900
I'm in a bit of a jam here. I need to see a letter EP wrote Ordon Por, and I've waited
too late to get it from the Beinecke. Their automated response to a request for
copying suggests five weeks as a reasonable time to wait, and I can't wait that long.
I need it for a presentation that I'm making at EPIC in London in early July.

The letter, according to my notes, is dated 14 Nov. 1936, and it makes a reference
to Garcia Lorca. I would be very grateful if anyone has a copy of that letter (or
other letters after Aug. 1936 that touch on the question of Spain or Surrealism).

Many thanks

Wayne Pounds
Tokyo