EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Archie Henderson <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 20 May 2011 13:29:13 -0400
Massimo Bacigalupo has asked me to forward the attached message to the list.

Archie Henderson

Dear Scholars of Ezra Pound and Modernism:
I thought you'd like to know that the house where Olga Rudge and Ezra Pound
lived in Sant'Ambrogio di Zoagli, above Rapallo, is for sale. Only half of
it, to be precise.
If any of you is interested I can put you in touch with the current owner,
who hosted us very courteously during our Rapallo Conferences.
You should be warned, however, that real estate on the Riviera is expensive.

Best wishes,

Massimo Bacigalupo
DISCLIC - Universita' di Genova
Piazza S. Sabina 2, 16124 Genova, Italia
tel. +39 0102099555   fax  +39 010 2465890