EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Betsy Rose <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jun 2010 14:47:23 -0400
Dear Poundians,

For my photo dispaly at the 2011 London EPIC I would like to have the dates for the late Poundians. I've got the dates for C.F. Terrell, Mack Rosenthal, Hugh Kenner, Max Nänny, Burt Hatlen and Sylvester Pollet. I don't have the dates for Michael
Reck, Bill McNaughton, Richard Caddell and Robert Rehder.

Thanking you for your help,

Walter Baumann