EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Richard Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Aug 2010 09:02:20 +0000
In 'The Emptiness of Patterned Flux' (in The Emergence of Buddhist American Literature, SUNY Press, ed. John Whalen-Bridge and Gary Storhoff) Jonathan Stalling argues, pretty convincingly for me, for a submerged Buddhist influence in Pound via Ernest Fenollosa, whose New Buddhist beliefs, it turns out, were thoroughly Hegelian.  Perhaps this might be a route in for you?  There are at least passing references to Hegel in this article.

r.