EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Roxana Preda <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Sep 2014 19:28:50 +0100
Dear Poundians,

Semester has started for a lot of us and it is that time of the year
to decide about participation in conferences. The deadline for the
conference in Louisville is on the 15th of September, a few days from
now.

In big conferences it is always better to make sure a Pound
presentation does not get lost in the crowd and pops up in panels
where the audience might be interested in another author. Here our
society can do real service and focus attention and audience response
on us and our work.

Please let me know if you'd like to come and present your work at this
conference.

With all my best,
Roxana

--
Scotland, with registration number SC005336.