EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Chris Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Nov 2006 12:11:56 +0000
Dear Richard Parker,
So pleased to hear of this initiative.  Would love to be able to
participate - sadly don't get down to Londinium very often and can't
make the 6th - but would you let me know of future meetings in case I
happen to be down there at the right time?  And well done for getting
something like this off the ground.
All best wishes, Chris

--
Dr Chris Jones
Lecturer in English Poetry

Strange Likeness
The Use of Old English in Twentieth-Century Poetry
Available now through all good bookshops, or direct from Oxford
University Press at:
http://www.oup.co.uk/isbn/0-19-927832-6