EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Demetres P. Tryphonopoulos" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Aug 2013 21:34:49 +0000
Dear Poundians,

We are happy to report that Roxana Preda, Edinburgh has agreed to become the new President of the Ezra Pound Society. Dr. Preda is well known to most of you through her important edition of Ezra Pound’s Economic Correspondence, 1933-1940 (Florida UP, 2007). She is currently engaged in an ambitious web-site initiative called The Cantos Project, which aims to become the radiant center for future study of The Cantos and of Pound in general. Notably, he plans to establish an Ezra Pound Society website in the near future. We are certain that the Ezra Pound Society finds itself under new and more energetic direction, and we look forward to continuing to advocate for the wellbeing of EPS and Pound studies in general. Finally, we ask the Pound community to welcome Dr. Preda and to wish her well with her demanding role as President of EPS.

Sincerely,

Alec Marsh
Demetres Tryphonopoulos,
Ira Nadel