EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Fri, 29 Apr 2005 12:51:38 -0400
Hello Ezra Pound Discussion Group!

Demetres P. Tryphonopoulos at [log in to unmask] thought you might enjoy this
book from www.greenwood.com.

Title: The Ezra Pound Encyclopedia

Author: Demetres P. Tryphonopoulos, Stephen J. Adams

Message: Dear all,

I am writing in order to announce the publication of The Ezra Pound
Encyclopedia which Stephen J. Adams and myself have edited. Many of you
have contributed to it and–before too long–you should be receiving your
complimentary copy from the Greenwood. I invite both the contributors as
well as the rest of you to consider requesting of your institution’s
library to order a copy of the book.

And one more thing: we have lost touch with Roxana Preda, one of our
contributors. If one of you has Roxana’s current e-mail, I would
appreciate hearing form you.

With all best wishes,

Demetres P. Tryphonopoulos

For more information about this book, click here
www.greenwood.com/books/bookdetail.asp?sku=GR0448. Email
[log in to unmask] if you experience problems. Thanks again.