EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
William Stoneking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 06:57:06 -0400
Jonathon is right... the one-upmanship and academic language
games played in here over the past few days is embarrassing...
& STILL I wait for an intelligent response to my play, Sixteen
Words for Water...  Is there anyone out there who cares enough
about a living poet's work to take the time to frame an opinion?

By the way, those who have not yet read about Ez & the
Australian Aborigines (my play) can access it at URL
http://homepages.go.com/~wstoneking/stoneking.index
Just click on "Sixteen Words for Water - The Complete
Script" at the bottom of the page. There is also a play
about Eisenstein... & poems from Singing the Snake.

Cheers!

Billy Marshall Stoneking