EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 13 Nov 2013 14:43:42 -1000
From:
Bob Dobbs <[log in to unmask]>
8bit
Sender:
Thank you, Roxana, for sending them on to Leon.

I was going to do it today, myself.

I'm in touch with Leon and I'm going to record a dialogue with him about his work as soon as I finish "A Light from Eleusis".

I'm hoping to interest Vincent Sherry to be part of our conversation but he's on sabbatical so it may be difficult.

Leon welcomes any debate on his views  about Pound's work.

If anybody here would like to join Leon and me, they are entirely welcome.

The interviews will be posted at my site:

http://dobbstown.com

Meanwhile, Roxana, I was a friend of Marshall McLuhan and organized his archives (but not his letters) for his widow in late 1981 in preparation for sale to the National Archives in Ottawa.

It was Leon's interest in McLuhan's work that brought us together.