EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 15:07:42 EST
 before we label Charles Moyer as an anti-Semite, perhaps we should consider
what the parody is -- and who's speaking.  I don't know what he means by
Jew-pearled, and until I do, I'm not going to accuse him.   perhaps he does
mean this as a reference to Joe Lieberman, but if it is, I don't understand
it.  perhaps someone could help me out here.  likewise, I don't think I agree
with Jay Anania's vague reference to expressions  of anti-Semitism on this
list; perhaps he could point to some specific instances.  I think Dan
Pearlman was wrong to have immediately concluded that Charles Moyer is
anti-Semitic without out asking for a clarification.  I also think he's wrong
to label those who support Charles Moyer as anti-Semites.  while I don't read
every message posted to this list, I don't recall any previous posting from
Charles Moyer that suggested to me that he was anti-semitic....

joe brennan.....

from "Pippa Passes"
The year's at the spring
And day's at the morn;