EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Barda Michal <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Sep 1998 10:38:53 +0200
I followed the discussion about EPs mental condition and I need some
answers. What does it mean 'amateur psychotherapy'? Is it a opposite to
professional psychotherapy?
What is amateur and what is professional? Where is the difference? Does
not any of us need psychotherapy? Who is not ill? Is Pounds sensibility
normal? If it would be normal, his verses would not probably hit us so
deep. Is beauty normal? And if it is not, does it mean it is ill?
I have got the original English text fragment from this discussion chat
some days before:

Do not move
    Let the wind speak
               that is paradise.

Just enjoy it as it is - and do not try to squeeze the author in a
labeled box according to the medicine books. Hes been a human - and a
great poet. Enjoy the beauty - do not dissect it!

Michal Barda
COMSOFT CR                    Pekask 7
Director Services         CZ-155 00 Praha 5
phone:++420-2-651 78 60   Czech Republic
fax:  ++420-2-651 78 66
cell: ++420-602-737 846
mail: [log in to unmask]
web:  www.comsoft-ibcs.com