EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Thu, 23 Jan 2003 22:29:41 -0600
From:
Tom White <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
To: Wayne Pounds
From: Tom White

Wayne: Was v. interested in your post about the Conti postumi_ [Posthumous
Cantos] (Mondadori, 2002) ed. Bacigalupo, but it contained a number of lines
like the one following with strange kinds of incomprehensible stuff. I don't
know whether this was a result of email transmission difficulty or what, but
I sure would like to have a resend of your post the DIDN'T have them. Or is
there something here that I am too simple to get? Thanks TW