EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:06:14 +0900
From: Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: - Ezra Pound discussion list of the University of Maine <[log in to unmask]>
Thanks, for the note, Rick. As I live in Japan and have for thirty years, I don't know the American book market. You might have a better idea about price than I.

Volumes are all clean and have been well cared for. On AbeBooks, the journal sells for $10-22 dollars a copy, depending on age and condition. The older issues are higher priced, as if they've picked up added value as rarities.

Make an offer.

Shouldn't we be having this conversation offline?

Wayne