EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 07:48:44 -0800
For anyone specifically interested in the Japanese influence on modernist
poets, I suggest the following three books, as well: The Japanese Tradition
in British and American Literature, by Earl Miner; Japanese Cultural
Influences on American Poetry and Drama, by Hazel Durnell; and American
Poetry and Japanese Culture, by Sanehide Kodama. I believe Thomas
Fortenberry already mentioned Ezra Pound and Japan:  Letters and Essays,
edited by Sanehide Kodama, in an earlier post.

Ce Rosenow