EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Wayne Pounds <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 11:25:54 +0900
Dear ol' buddy Pierre

I am tickled to hear from you, even if i can't spell copyrite write.
Thanks for the info, but I mean apart from that. In fatto I been
thinking about you recently as I've been going thru the second volume of
your Millennium opus. I love those two volumes, and I have utmost
respect for the work you and your partner have done, all the more
because it accords with my own humble view of the poetry wangle.

Yaas, looks like copyright law has surrendered to corporate interest.
They've pushed it back to 90 years to protect Walt Disney and the gang.

I thought you were in California, but that's Rothenberg, huh. You in
Albany. How do they treat you there? My old friend Don Byrd is there,
too, I think, unless he's flown the coop. You must know him, I reckon.

So howz life in the Snakes with a serial killer in the captain's tower?
Is Dub really dyslexic or just trying to get our sympathy?

I would like to tell you about my idea for novelizing Pound. I dont
wanna tell the ep list, somebody might steal it. I think you'd
appreciate the rationale, but first let me send this off and see if you
up for this sort of epistolization.

Wayne

ps Did I ever ask you how you got out of Algeria. You stayed thru the
pay strike till payday, isn't that right, didn't disappear on no
midnight train. -?