EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Michael Springate <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2009 20:22:39 -0800
I think, to be frank, Homeland Security was concocted precisely to ensure
that the CIA and the FBI were telling the same story after 9/11. For the
first time, someone had complete authority to go through the files of all
the ³Intelligence² and ³security² organizations and harmonize them.  Hard to
see how adding yet another layer of bureaucracy had anything to do with
efficiency, rather than control.