EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
William Stoneking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Feb 2000 12:24:37 -0500
This is just to let the list know that the Miniature Theatre of Chester,
Massachusetts, will present the US premiere of SIXTEEN WORDS FOR WATER - A
play about Ezra Pound, this July, 2000. The play will be on for about a
month, directed by Byam Stevens. I will post more details on my website
within the next couple of weeks
(http://homepages.go.com/~wstoneking/stoneking.html)

If you require more information, contact me via email.

Sincerely

Billy Marshall Stoneking