EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
William Stoneking <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 1 Aug 1999 11:44:59 -0400
RE: Helix:

Contact David Brooks (the editor) at Victoria College
119 Maltravers Rd. Ivanhoe 3079 Australia

The journal is still active, comes out four times a year,
and has featured Pound in at least one previous
issue... re: Pound's Melbourne connectin, i.e.: with The Egde
& Noel Stock.

Hope this helps

Billy Marshall Stoneking

p.s. for those who haven't yet received a copy of my play about
Ezra Pound, please contact me. Those of you who have read it,
would appreciate some feedback,discussion, endorsements,
suggestions of possible theatre companies in the USA who
might be interested in producing the US premiere season. Thanks.